Saturday 27 April 2013

THE SADNESS OF ELEPHANTS

“I’m glad you’re not an elephant,” she said 1 evening as she reached a hand beneath the sheets and cupped my balls.

“Why is that? You wouldn’t like my trunk?”

I was laughing as I mentioned it, but her look was filled with intense concentration. She pressed her fingers lightly against me as if she was playing the piano, and she rolled my testicles between them with just adequate pressure to make me twitch.

“No scrotum,” she mentioned. “I like scrotums.”

“You just like saying the word,” I whispered, my concentration no longer pretty what it was. She smiled at me for a moment before she pushed the sheets down so she could watch what she was undertaking. She kissed my chin and then my chest. She moved down to my stomach prior to causally lifting my cock out from the way. She traced a nail down the thin seam that runs vertically along my skin bisecting my scrotum like it was sewn that way.

“Elephants do not have them,” she purred, kissing my thigh. “I don’t know why, but their balls are inside them, and so in place of a huge grey wrinkly scrotum, there’s absolutely nothing. Practically nothing at all. Plus a cock with no balls is sad.”  Hitachi Wand may the first choice for women or couple.

“I had no idea…”

And after that her lips had been on me and my eyes closed without having pondering. Her tongue replaced her fingers, tracing components of my anatomy that I typically overlook. She tugged on my skin, and pushing my testicles around with her lips as she experimented with all the extent to which they moved. She wrapped one particular hand around my cock as she suddenly sucked a single ball into her mouth, and I found myself clenching the mattress as I tried to remain nonetheless.
“They’re so soft and so vulnerable. I do not understand how you live this way. I think I would be scared each of the time. It requires so small to hurt you.”

There was a hint in her voice that made my physique tighten, and her fingers closed around me until I screamed. She held me there, just around the brink of pleasure and discomfort, and I found myself holding my breath. Her hand on my cock was now moving swiftly up and down, and her other was operating two fingers inside my ass. I was twitching in an instant, and her lips continued to tug and toy with me, rolling my internal organs about like they had been toys. Ben Wa Balls have special design. The usual Ben Wa Ball always have two balls which are used for stimulate women’s vagina.

“Let me feel you come,” she whispered as she simultaneously jerked me off and fucked my ass with her fingers. She sucked on me tougher, moving among each testicle, and I was totally gone. I could really feel my balls tighten, my cock twitch, and my asshole clench. I grunted into my arm as I attempted to hold on to something, then it was too much for me to take.

She took my whole scrotum into her mouth as I began to come, and she pressed her tongue against me as if she was attempting to penetrate my skin to locate the soft organs beneath it. One particular hand lifted up because the other pushed down, and my orgasm was like a fucking earthquake. I felt my come as it moved via my body, and when it left me I bit my lip and prayed to someone I do not think in.

When she finally released me, her mouth moving to my stomach and her hands sliding as much as obtain my personal, I was sweating and I was trembling. She kissed my cock, she tasted my come, and then she located my lips using a sigh of satisfaction.

“I like the body,” she mentioned, kissing me deeply. “It’s weird.”
“Thank you,” I whispered back.

No comments:

Post a Comment